Developer fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex
Alex
Supporter
Is it just me or legendaryfourms just went down me and my friends was on the chatbox talking and then boom it says on the screen   LegendaryFourms is having a schedule maintenance, More info on the dev-fourm website Or contact the owner/founder at LegendaryForums Official Email.

So i went on the LegendaryFourms status website and on the top it says" LegendaryFourms is having a schedule maintenance, The website will be up in 1 hour. More info on the dev-forum website!"  On all platforms it says Maintenance So i wonder is it just me  @DDKING247  @Ducky  @ProCrafter81  Can someone tell me WHATS GOING ON!!

Here's some screenshots

Is it just me.... Screen12

Is it just me.... Screen13

Ducky likes this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ducky
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:37 pmDucky
No its not just you, We have a schedule maintenance. Every 2 months to fix bugs and glitches and make updates! @DDKING247 Will make a post in a little bit about all of this!

LegendaryFourms will be up in 30 minutes -Ducky

Ducky likes this post

Alex
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:39 pmAlex
Ducky wrote:No its not just you, We have a schedule maintenance. Every 2 months to fix bugs and glitches and make updates!  @DDKING247 Will make a post in a little bit about all of this!

LegendaryFourms will be up in 30 minutes  -Ducky
Thank god my heart dropped lol What a Face

Ducky and SUS like this post

Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:44 pmProCube
Ughhhh LegendaryForums always go down on the weekends lol How does a $30 thousand dollar website go down like yall servers is like Is it just me.... Server10

Ducky and SUS like this post

SUS
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:47 pmSUS
ProCube wrote:Ughhhh LegendaryForums always go down on the weekends lol How does a $30 thousand dollar website go down like yall servers is like Is it just me.... Server10
LOL FR THO

Ducky likes this post

Shark
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:49 pmShark
I was in the chatbox when the site went down lol

Ducky likes this post

Ducky
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:53 pmDucky
The website is just going thru a schedule maintenance, Theres no need to panic. I will be making a post in a few minutes, So i will be locking this post. If you want to talk you can go to the chatbox on the website!
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum