Developer fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProCube
Supporter

Did LF just go down or am i trippin? Did LF Just go down Screen13

Moose and Shark like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Alex
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:00 amAlex
Yea i got that same message when I try signing in I'm going to check the status page and see Whats going on.

Moose, ProCube and Shark like this post

Moose
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:08 amMoose
This doesn't sound good...

KawaiiCube
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:10 amKawaiiCube
Even tho I work with LF I cant help them on this one That's up to the LF Engineers at this point. This is bad.

Shark
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:13 amShark
On the status page. It says that they found the root of the problem but there not sure. So I feel like this outage is going to be longer then I thought.

Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:16 amProCube
Shark wrote:On the status page. It says that they found the root of the problem but there not sure. So I feel like this outage is going to be longer then I thought.
I mean LF is getting more advanced every day and they show it. And yea I don't think they are really sure they found the root of the problem I mean I knew something bad was going to happen to the platform when it started going slow and started loading error screens.

Shark
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:18 amShark
ProCube wrote:
Shark wrote:On the status page. It says that they found the root of the problem but there not sure. So I feel like this outage is going to be longer then I thought.
I mean LF is getting more advanced every day and they show it. And yea I don't think they are really sure they found the root of the problem I mean I knew something bad was going to happen to the platform when it started going slow and started loading error screens.
Yea but its really weird that LF will go down a day before thanksgiving That was going to be a busy day for LF for sure.

Moose and Shark like this post

Shark
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:20 amShark
Shark wrote:
ProCube wrote:
Yea but its really weird that LF will go down a day before thanksgiving That was going to be a busy day for LF for sure.
Yea it is very strange and some people like SUS says he have a little access to LF but Hes stuck on the portal he said its working fine

Moose likes this post

KawaiiCube
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:23 amKawaiiCube
Shark wrote:
ProCube wrote:
Yea its like its been planned but I never seen LF in this much unstable condition in my 8 months as a Staff on LF

Moose likes this post

Moose
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:25 amMoose
KawaiiCube wrote:
Shark wrote:
ProCube wrote:
Yea its like its been planned but I never seen LF in this much unstable condition in my 8 months as a Staff on LF
lol i know your stressed cause your a staff and you Gotta deal with annoying kids on LF and now the website is down

Moose likes this post

Ducky
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:28 amDucky
@DDKING247 Said he is working on refunding users who had there ad's up because Apparently the ad's where running while LF is down I really don't know how.
KawaiiCube
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:29 amKawaiiCube
Ducky wrote: @DDKING247  Said he is working on refunding users who had there ad's up because Apparently the ad's where running while LF is down I really don't know how.
YES THANK YOU JESUS!
GoodlyPowers
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:32 amGoodlyPowers
Well it looks like they didn't find the root of the problem. and the status went back down to investigating.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum