Developer fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoodlyPowers
GoodlyPowers
Developer
Recently people been getting banned for no reason and someone had pm'ed me and showed me proof of a hacker on Legendaryforums and basically they are messaging people to check out there project and they are getting directed to an unwanted website and getting banned, How they are getting banned I don't know. Im guessing they have a Rules for getting access to some unwanted sites. You can get banned like that in the TOS if you wanna look at it. It's really not LegendaryForums fault because its in the TOS and no matter what you can get banned for that. So all im asking is for "Staff Team' Fix this issue this a major issue which legendaryforums can have a massive user drop and thats not good. Im hear to tell you. don't fall for these messages matter of fact if there is a link to a message dont click on it its gonna most likely be a unwanted site and boom your banned. -Your good developer GoodlyPower
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ducky
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:12 amDucky
Thanks for telling us about this, We will start unbanning people effected by this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum